Installing Windows may sound like an overwhelming yet it’s actually very simple, if you’re installing Windows 10, Windows 8 or Windows 7. You don’t need to take your computer to any experts for a simple reinstallation, you can install Windows by yourself. In this tutorial i will explain the installation process of Windows.
There are three question to be asked during Windows installation, Why do we install Windows, how to install Windows and where to install Windows.
Why do we install Windows?
1. We install Windows when it has affected by virus e.g shortcuts virus. But it is recommended to run latest anti-virus in your system.
2. If you want to creating partition specified amount of space in drive C, this means drive C should not contain any important files ,
NOTE Please make sure to back up all of your important data before proceeding with this installation . You can use external storage for a backup.
3. For upgrading, e.g Windows 7 to Windows 8. or 8 to 10
Note: Before upgrading, check to make sure your PC meets the system requirements . For example If your device does not meet requirements for Windows 10, you may not have the great experience intended with Windows 10 and might want to consider purchasing a new computer.
You can also go to the PC manufacturer’s website for any additional info about updated drivers and hardware compatibility.
4. Changing 64-bit or 32-bit processor (CPU) , for example 32bit(×86) and 64bit(64) To check this on your PC, go to PC info in PC settings or you can search for System type.
5. Slow start up. Sometimes slow start up can be affected by virus.
You can also disable start-up program prom task manager
6. Less responsive programs.
7. Hdd hard disk replacement.
If your computer experiences signs of hard drive failure, it’s best to replace it before it completely wears out. An this will need windows installation if you were to buy a new hard disk. The hard drive in your computer stores all of your files and the operating system, which is essential to using the computer. Computers can turn on and display the system BIOS screens without a hard drive, so removing the drive doesn’t damage anything — it just renders the computer useless. You will not be able to launch windows.
How to install Windows
Before you install window there are few things that I have highlighted below.
1. Os (operating system) that is Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and this can be downloaded from Here .
2. Set your computer to boot from DVD or USB.
For you to install window you need to have a bootable device such as flash disk. I have done this since 2013 and found flask disk is the best atleast 8GB because all operating system are more than 4GB size.
Step 3 – Choose the Windows 10 clean install option